Saudi police claims 1,100 photos of dead are from start of hajj, and not stampede alone

news-1443599683-8962

Saudi Arabia today said the nearly 1,100 photos distributed to foreign diplomats to help identify nationals who have died in the hajj are from the entire pilgrimage and not just a disaster near Mecca. Officials in India and Pakistan said a day earlier that Saudi officials gave their diplomats some 1,090 pictures of those killed in last Thursday’s disaster in Mina, where two waves of pilgrims converged on a narrow road, causing hundreds of people to suffocate or be trampled to death Read More detail in urudnews50dsf8d

We uses cookies to offer you the best experience online. By continuing to use our website, you agree to the use of cookies.