Delhi Youth Dies After Being Electrocuted By His Laptop While Working On It

India

news54sf45sf5445fsIn a suspected case of electrocution, a manager of a private firm died while working on his laptop in southeast Delhi’s Govindpuri on Sunday afternoon. According to his family members, Brijesh Singh (23) was checking mails on the laptop, which was connected to a charger. They claimed Singh had plugged in the charger minutes before he was electrocuted in his house.Read Detail in Urdu above

We uses cookies to offer you the best experience online. By continuing to use our website, you agree to the use of cookies.