Seven Indian embassy websites have been hacked by a group who purportedly support Pakistan, The New Indian Express reported.
The hackers, who call themselves ‘Intruder’ and ‘Romantic’, have posted messages saying, “Embassy of India in Dushanbe, Tajikistan Has Been OWNED, Hey Indian Government, Do not Mess With Us Pakistan Army Zindabad, Aata Majhi Satakli? Do not Be Panic We Rock And U Shock Salute To Pakistan Army !Pakistan Zindabad! Feel The Power of Pakistan”.
The following sites have been hacked:
- Embassy of India in Ankara, Turkey
- Embassy of India in Athens ,Greece
- Embassy of India to Mexico
- Consulate General of India, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Embassy of India in Bucharest , Romania
- Embassy of India Dushanbe , Tajikstan
- High Commission of India, Pretoria, South Africa