Cookies & 3rd Party Cookies (Advertisements)
A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard-drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own systems to recognise you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our website that are visited most frequently.
This traffic information can be used to enhance the content of our website thereby making use of our website easier for users. We do not track which pages you look at while visiting our website. If you wish to reject our cookies, you can configure your browser to do so.
There are a number of different types of cookies.
One type of cookie is a ‘first party’ cookie which may be set by websites that you visit and which can be only read by that website you are visiting. Another type of cookie is a ‘third party’ cookie which may be set by the other websites who run content on the page or pages that you are viewing.
There are also other types of cookies which may be saved to your computer, such as ‘persistent’ cookies or ‘flash’ cookies. For example, ‘persistent’ cookies which we may use are used by us to store your preferences so that your preferences are remembered for your next visit.
By continuing to use our website you agree that the information contained within these cookies may be used by us in order to enhance your user experience so that we can provide an enhanced service to you.
It is possible to block some or all cookies and you should refer to your internet browser in relation thereto. By referring to your internet browser you can configure it to block or limit cookies. Should you wish not to receive cookies through the use of our website, you can modify your internet browser so that it notifies you when cookies are put into your browser. You are also in a position to configure your internet browser to delete cookies that have already been set.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to www.pakistantv.tv and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Terms of Service:
- The information published in this page is for purely informational and enlightenment purpose.The quality of content published here is not guaranteed.You are responsible for verifying the accuracy of information,images, text, multimedia,advertisements and contents solely. As far as, content or third party products advertisements concern, we are not responsible or liable in any manner.
- For any technical malfunction or other problems that may occur while using this website ,we are not responsible.We will not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential,exemplary, incidental or punitive damages.
- The Publisher and/or the author do not warrant or represent at any time that the information given here are accurate due to the rapidly changing nature of the Internet. While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this publication, the Publisher and/or author assumes no responsibility for error, omissions, or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein.This guide is not intended for use as a source of legal, business, accounting, financial or technical advice.It is advised to readers that services of competent professionals must be sought on those fields.. While examples of past income results may be given occasionally in this guide and website, they are intended to be for example purposes only. Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations and any resemblance to characters living, dead or otherwise, real or fictitious, is purely unintentional.
We DO NOT host any videos on this website. All videos found on our site are found freely available around the web on sites such as Dailymotion,Facebook,Playwire,Youtube etc. We make no guarantees or promises in our service and take no liability for our users actions. We are not affiliated nor claim to be affiliated with any of the owners of videos/streams played on our site. All content is copyright of their respective owners.
We urge all copyright owners, to recognize that links contained within this site are located somewhere else on the web. The embedded link points to the location of the video on the web. Please direct all copyright infringement issues to the companies that host these files (Dailymotion,Facebook,Playwire,Youtube) If you still want to contact us then Please send us email.
This document contains the Terms and Conditions of using this website.
1.1 Although every care is taken in the preparation of the Website, you acknowledge that it is not technically possible to run the Website free of all faults, and we give no warranties as to the continued operation of the Website and accept no liability for any time the Website is not operational due to faults or maintenance.
1.2 You understand that the information supplied to us is by a third party and as such, we cannot take responsibility for this information. We fully appreciate the work of our third parties and take no credit for their efforts.
1.3 The material on the Website is designed to comply with Pakistani law and we cannot be held responsible for any non-compliance with applicable local laws in any other jurisdiction.
2. Links to and from this Website
2.1 The Website may contain hypertext links to websites operated by third parties. We do not have control of such websites and you therefore acknowledge that we have no responsibility or liability for their content.
3. Use of information
3.1 The information provided from this website is not owned by us. In this instance we cannot take responsibility for what you do with this information and may be re-distributed with consent of its original authors.
Comments Posting Rules
1. Comments will be moderated
2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters.
4. We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
5. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
Last Updated : 25th September 2015